Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The mommy fairy :)


Goodness, I love Cooking!

I know that many others out there know this about me, but I am fully realizing it more and more each day. My Mommy Fairy business is doing well, and I am brainstorming more and more ways to get my name out there. Today is a lazy day for me. I work this evening but have spend this morning lounging around accomplishing homework and this week's meals for all of my customers. This week I am making a variation of a Poppyseed Chicken Casserole with Broccoli. I really like this dish and had it for the first time a couple of months ago at one of my Employer's home. 

I am three week's into school at Anderson and attempting to time manage as well as I can. So far I am doing well. I worked around 40 hours last week and ended up working on homework for around seven hours yesterday (Saturday). I am learning a good amount of information on psychology and the application of behavioral psychology. I like learning how to apply the different behavioral theories on case studies. Currently, that would be my favorite part about class. :) Sorry this is such a short post, but there has not been too much to write about. Hope you have a wonderful evening :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome Post Ariell, really enjoy your writing. It's flavorful.. just like your cooking! I love the name you chose "mommy fairy" totally cute!