Monday, August 06, 2012

College and Cooking!!

It is almost the start of a new school year! I start a Psychology course on behavior, and an Incident Management Class on Monday. I am excited for both. It is going to be a busy year with work and school. I have been able to get to know the people I work for so much more in this past year then before. I love all my little babies, it is amazing to see everything you need to work on while you around other people, especially children. They show you all your weaknesses and every shortcoming you have. I can honestly say I have had my prayer every day be about showing all the kids I take care of love and I know I fall short consistently.

The grace of God is powerful and unending. Such an amazing thought. :)

To transition to something that I also LOVE

Today I have many cooking recipes on my mind.

For example, A Brie and Bacon Quiche


Tasty Kitchen Blog Brie and Bacon Quiche



Tasty Kitchen Blog Brie and Bacon Quiche
























Tasty Kitchen Blog Brie and Bacon Quiche



You can find the recipe here.

http://tastykitchen.com/blog/2011/05/brie-and-bacon-quiche/


I am planning on making these this weekend :)


Chocolate Peppermints!







































You can find the recipe here,    



http://shewearsmanyhats.com/2011/12/chocolate-peppermints/


Next time Cherry-Vanilla Delight cake from Sweetpolita!

No comments: