Sunday, August 19, 2012


Hello Everyone!

              I am so excited for this week! I have started something new. I have begun a delivery business for the greater Greenville area. Last week I made and delivered a Brie and Sausage Quiche. I made the same quiche in my last post except instead of bacon I used a mild sausage with some red pepper flakes. I paired it with a side of fruit salad with fresh whipped cream. I had a lot of fun making and delivering everything. For this week I am making a Bacon, Gouda Macaroni and Cheese. I have made two dishes of it so far and I am keeping this recipe for life! The Gouda, Parmesan and Sharp White Cheddar are amazing together! I have topped it with Panko and the smooth creaminess of the pasta and the slight texture of Panko together are any food lover's dream combination. Anyways, enough about food!


               I started school this week! The homework load is as usual and I have decided that this semester I will conquer time management! It will be a good stretching challenge for me. New growth will be good! I have found a new addicting blog! It is called Sweetpolita! She is amazing, I have to admit almost every recipe I see on her blog I want to make. Maybe that should be a goal of mine!

Look at this beautiful Roulade!!








and this peanut butter cake cheesecake!









And these beautiful mints I plan on having in my wedding!!!!! They will be pink and white and probably a pain to make!!!! But they are adorable and I think I want them. :)






Have a wonderful week and please check out www.facebook.com/TheMommyFairy










No comments: