Sunday, September 30, 2012

Procrastination

Ah, the bliss of procrastination.

I have two professors this quarter that are polar opposites. I have decided that one believes in Grace, and the other does not. Unfortunately, the one that does not believe in Grace is the one that has the more difficult class, but that is life. I am getting the opportunity to blog tonight because instead of completing my final exam for a class by Tuesday, my professor has given me until Friday. As you can guess this would be the teacher that gives Grace upon his students....Either it is grace or he is just Super Super nice.... Either way, it puts a load off of my mind.

I am nearing the end of my quarter. I have two more week's to go and then I start up three new classes. It will be interesting to see how the schedule goes, since sometimes I feel like I can barely handle two. I know that this will push me to have even better time management...Which is not a bad thing. :)

Some new things about this week were that I did an overnighter with four of the kids I normally watch. Their parents had a conference to go to and I was given the opportunity to take care of them for a full 24 hour period... :) During which they ate a lot of sugar and I spoiled them rotten....Hence I think they liked me more when it was all said and done...Haha.

I have decided to stop delivering for The Mommy Fairy on Monday's. It takes up too much of my weekend, and instead of being able to relax and renew my mind in church I have too much on my mind. Switching my deliveries to Tuesday-Friday has made everything work much better. I have had time for homework and laundry. :D

This week I am making Greek themed dishes and I am super excited. I personally love Greek food....Now I get to follow directions in re-creating someone else's dish.

The weather is slowly turning here in Greenville, and as much as I loved the warm summer I am excited to start wearing scarves, and not having makeup sweat off of my face.... :)

Downtown Grace's sermon this morning was amazing. Exactly what I needed. I love how the Lord orchestrates church services to be exactly what you need. Those are all my thoughts currently. Thank you for reading :) Hope you have a wonderful week!














No comments: