Sunday, October 20, 2013

Tennessee Bourbon, Pumpkin, and Banana Muffins

Tonight I made my own version of a recipe because I was craving Pumpkin Muffins. I also had some old banana's in the fridge so I scoured the internet for a recipe and found one! I adapted my recipe from www.alidaskitchen.com....
  • 1 C White Flour
  • 1 C Almond Flour
  • 1/2 cup Dark brown sugar, packed
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 3 bananas, mashed 

  • 1 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1/4 cup melted Butter
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 Oz Tennessee Bourbon
I mixed the dry ingredients together in a bowl, and mixed the wet in my kitchenaid mixer. Then I just sifted the dry into the wet, and folded the mixture together :). The almond flour will not sift all the way (just to warn you), and also you can omit the bourbon, if you so desire. Bake on 350 for 12-15 minutes, or until done! 

Enjoy!

Also, you can sprinkle the top with nuts and sweetened coconut! 

Yum!!! 

*These muffins do not rise much, so you can fill your muffin tins to the top with this recipe*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok, yea, I want some of that!